Tuesday 19 November 2013

Day 19: Questions


Quote
For true success ask yourself these four questions: Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now?   James Allen


Bible Verse
Why, my soul, are you downcast?  Why so disturbed within me?  Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Saviour and my God.  Psalm 42:5


Inspiration
Office Musical



Journaling
What questions do you ask yourself?   How do you deal with the negative things that happen?  How can we be thankful for the things that try to bring us down?


Technique
Use one of the techniques from the stamps & printing list.   The videos can be found here and a PDF list can be downloaded here.


And finally
Here is today's PDF.   Don't forget to share your work by adding a link to your page, flickr or blog using the linky.

No comments:

Post a Comment