Monday 11 November 2013

Day 11: Ideas



Quote
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple.  But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.    George Bernard Shaw


Bible Verse
Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.    Psalm 139:23


Inspiration


or as a talk




Journaling
Who do you share your ideas with?   Who gives you the most support and encouragement when you come up with new ideas?


Technique
Use one of the techniques from the texture techniques list.   The videos can be found here and a PDF list can be downloaded here.


And finally
Here is today's PDF.   Don't forget to share your work by adding a link to your page, flickr or blog using the linky.


No comments:

Post a Comment