Saturday 16 November 2013

Day 16: Noise


Quote
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.  Max Ehrman


Bible Verse
The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace. Psalm 29:11


Inspiration
Celebrity Lullaby

Bjork



Journaling
What noises make you uncomfortable?  What sounds do you appreciate?  When are you thankful for silence?


Technique
Use one of the techniques from the stamps & printing list.   The videos can be found here and a PDF list can be downloaded here.

And finally
Here is today's PDF.   Don't forget to share your work by adding a link to your page, flickr or blog using the linky.

2 comments:

  1. Most amused by the subtitles, esp those which are only partial. But it did allow me to realise that the words 'You crush your hat' should be 'You cross your heart'! Thanks B :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the videos about noise and quiet! Noise is hard on me; I'm basically a quiet person.
    The quote and Scripture are perfect....the peace of the Lord....

    Thank you , Bernice!! I'm way behind, but not stressing it. I think I'll start with this one today.

    ReplyDelete